Saturday 30 July 2011

The Day I Found Her

For about a month i didn't feel like doing much, i would just stay at home sulking that i'd never see that girl again.  My mate offered to take me out for a movie and a bite to eat to try and cheer me up.  I didn't tell him why i was feeling sad though.  For a change we went to the wonderful city of Cwmbran and ended up watching Inception, this had cheered me up a little bit as i thought it was an amazing film and thoroughly enjoyed it. After the film i asked him where did he want to eat, he told me there was a oriental buffet nearby.  So we walked up the stairs and through the double doors into the restaurant, I couldn't believe my eyes.  It was a miracle, she was there, my lost asian princess.....i had found her!  Instantly a huge smile appeared on my face and no matter how hard i tried to look normal i couldn't stop smiling.  I didn't want my friend taking the piss so i waited 1 week and went back to the restaurant by myself.  The waiter (now a good friend) showed me to a table, i asked him for a drink, sat down and started scanning the room for her.  She emerged out of the bar area and by luck it was her who was bringing my drink over.  She smiled as she came towards me and i started to fantasize about her a little bit, i imagined us living together, going for walks holding hands and then my daydreaming was interupted, as ice cold pepsi tipped all over me.  'oh my god, i so solly' she cried 'let me get a tissue for you'.  Even though my top and crotch were now freezing and soaking wet i didn't want to waste any time, so i just smiled and i asked her' would you like to go out sometime?' '   '....Go out?' she said back to me looking a bit puzzled.  I realised then that she wasn't a native speaker but i persisted 'yes' i said.  'hmmm.....OK' she said with a smile.  I couldn't believe my luck, i reached into my pocket to give her my number which i'd written down earlier.  'no, it's ok, i have paper here' she said tapping her waitress pad. I tried to explain to her slowly 'No, this paper here has my phone number on it, here' and i held it out to her.  She rolled her eyes at me and sighed, she took the paper out of my hand wrote her number down on the blank side and gave it back to me.  I was happy with that so i didn't bother clearing up the misunderstanding lol.  We had a little chat, then i went home with my treasured piece of paper promising to call her later.  I even tipped her £5 for pouring ice cold pepsi on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment