Thursday 4 August 2011

Moving In

Some days i used to sleep over Osaka's house, she absolutely hated it there and i could see why.
  • No Hot Water
  • No Internet
  • Broken Toilet
  • Cold
  • Really Dirty
We had only been together about a few months at this point but i could feel the elbow in the ribs, it was time to move her in with me.  Then i learned what every man learns when he lets his lady friend co-habit with him, all your stuff is stupid.  I managed to keep my guitar, but all my lovely posters and magazines went straight in the bin :(  I was expecting ducks to be hung up on a line in my living room but fortunately it didn't come to that, and i will give a thumbs up to the bamboo bed mats as they really keep you cool in the warm weather.  All the knifes and forks were replaced with chopsticks, so it was a matter of quickly learn how to use chopsticks or starve.  My first-aid box was kitted out with chinese medicine, which meant that now i couldn't read what any of it was for lol.  Still it was all worth it as her cooking is Immense, i mean it's like she's woken up my tastebuds.  I always thought the stuff you get from the restaurants and take-aways was proper chinese food but i was so wrong.  It helps if you keep an open mind though, and i don't care what anyone says, chickens feet are delicous :D

No comments:

Post a Comment